You & EU tint laws  

32 members have voted

1. 1. You & EU tint laws

• I am happy from tint laws
    • I think they are not correct
    • For me all the same
    • I am ready to start battle against

Guest thatsnappyguy

I dont have a problem with tint laws for one reason. I think police officers shouldnt have to approach a vehicle and not be able to see what he/she is walking into. think about if u were having to do what they do. BUT, our law down here is 50% on the 2 front windows. I think that 35% at least should be allowed. I feel bad for the states that arent allowed to have any tint on the front doors. that just sucks. but in my point of view, tint laws are good. everything has it s boundaries, and people like to cross the line making police feel unsafe when doin thier job.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
I dont have a problem with tint laws for one reason. I think police officers shouldnt have to approach a vehicle and not be able to see what he/she is walking into. think about if u were having to do what they do. BUT, our law down here is 50% on the 2 front windows. I think that 35% at least should be allowed. I feel bad for the states that arent allowed to have any tint on the front doors. that just sucks. but in my point of view, tint laws are good. everything has it s boundaries, and people like to cross the line making police feel unsafe when doin thier job.

So what if the police are raiding a house? How can they see in there? What if they stop a van they dont know whos in the back of that do they?

What pisses mo off is the dr*g squad over in the uk and pro active units etc etc are still driving around with cars with tints :evileye

Guest yugo tinter
Fresh news from our road police.

Penalty for outlaw tinted windows - GBP 60 :hmmm:shock:lol or $100 or Eur 90 (aprox)

Fresh ticket from here - 25 eur :lol

Guest Tint Technology

We now only tint fronts with 65%, have been for 2 years, never had a come back. Police only want to see who's driving, seat belt on, talking on mobile, smoking a spliff, wearing a Burrburry cap etc. Had to de-tint a couple with 50%. We've been told by the manufacturers (no names mentioned) that VOSA are OK with 65%. :lol6

We now only tint fronts with 65%, have been for 2 years, never had a come back. Police only want to see who's driving, seat belt on, talking on mobile, smoking a spliff, wearing a Burrburry cap etc. Had to de-tint a couple with 50%. We've been told by the manufacturers (no names mentioned) that VOSA are OK with 65%. :shock

:dunno Are these no mentioned person can go to court insted somebody? Not sure...

Only :drunk will change lwas. But seems only Leo need NORMAL tint laws :drunk

Guest Tint Technology

Tough one Leo, everybody wants the fronts done, do you give away business to the local guy round the corner that doesn't give a sh1t :beer We use Sunguard 65% on the fronts and have never had to de-tint, the police are only interested in 35%+ :beer

Guest Dr.Window

Greetings once again, news from Portugal, window films in cars = 30-150? Nice ??

Kill those bastards that do laws according to the way they have their buts seated in wealty sofas...

Guest Dr.Window

Yeah Leo Lets kick some arses and roll!!

I want to see some heads :eyebrows ! I've been in contact with the minister for the automotive rules in Portugal and the only thing he told me so far is that it is going to be legal soon! how soon ? :eyebrows but hoppely this year!

Me and my retailers already have a waiting list of about 300 cars to be done, just waiting to be legal to do it!

I'm going to be rich wen it's legal :lol:lol

Archived