Upstate NY Tinters

Guest busaj

Newbie here with a simple question. I'm looking for a good tint in the Upstate / Central New York area. I plan on picking up a Lincoln and I want the tint done right.

Also, if anyone has any experience with what tint looks particularly good on an '02 Town Car the recos are appreciated.

P.S. - Love the site, this site is a great resource for young guys like myself just trying to get some knowledge. :lol6

What's up steelo.

I am from Syracuse, resident of the East Side near Dewitt.

I know Nolan over at Custom Cars, and I've heard he's got people there that do good work, and I've heard Ziebart does good work, but I'm really not interested in going to a chain shop.

Any recos you've got are appreciated!

what up busaj, I live on the south side but im over at the eastside from time to time, umm I have heard good things about 5 star audio on teal ave. and iv seen the work they, do it was very good and the prices were good too. matter of fact im gettin all my side windows done from them this saturday and the estimate is for 175, (which seemed reasonable), they use madico tint which is also good, pretty much all I can say.

I was gonna go with ziebart but I heard they computer cut the tint and I wasnt sure what the process with that was or how the results looked so I cancelled with them and went with 5 star pretty much everyone I know is goin there for car stuff.

thanks for the info!

I can't say that I'm familiar with 5 star, whereabouts on teall is that? I've heard the name before, but I've never been down that way.

If you can, let me know how things work out for you with them this weekend, hope things come out good for you!

they did a very good job, for them to tint all my side windows and remove old tint from 2 windows was 189 all together with tax. I think it is 1912 teall ave. across from teall ave car wash. past shop city.

they were nice too which is always a plus and the tint looks good too I got 20% on the rear sides and 35% on the front, the 20 is nice and dark. if you have any other questions PM me with ur number or email so I can let you know furhter info or w/e

steelo,

Again thanks for the info., I'm glad things turned out good for you! I've been crazy busy at work lately so I haven't had a chance to get on the site in a while.

I can't seem to get the PM function to work either, so I haven't been able to send you my number. All the same, whenever I get a chance I'll get at you and we can b.s. a bit.

I think I've found a good Lincoln to go with, so I might be getting some tint work done sooner than I thought.

Archived