fader film

Guest expertint

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leo, maybe your's is better, but the stuff we get here is low quality... customer's want it, so I will install it, but only warranty it for two years.

[*]335444

I know it, and that's a problem....When we start sell fader - people don't want - because they think it is :poop I can do nothing with that, but our fader can be removed in minute. And this is not a joke....

Guest expertint

It left a whole window of what looked like adhesive more like cdf..It wouldn't reactivate so had to be scrubbed. Next fader removal will be referred down the street.

Guest Sprinter
It left a whole window of what looked like adhesive more like cdf..It wouldn't reactivate so had to be scrubbed. Next fader removal will be referred down the street.

[*]335457

:poop

Guest redgtxdi

Wait!! I thought ammonia + bag = owned?? (NOT!!!!!!!)

Just curious............why don't the mfgrs come up w/ a better way. They know pretty much all the goings on w/ different adhesives. Why don't they get their chemists in there & create a solution that they can sell alongside the films so that tinters can sell MORE of their film???

Guest tint rookie
Wait!!  I thought ammonia + bag = owned??  (NOT!!!!!!!)

Just curious............why don't the mfgrs come up w/ a better way.  They know pretty much all the goings on w/ different adhesives.  Why don't they get their chemists in there & create a solution that they can sell alongside the films so that tinters can sell MORE of their film???

[*]335470

if your film is sooo good, why would I want to even worry about removing it, he says to the rep.

Archived