Way to go Millguard!!!

Guest vclimber

:coffee The local hills open this weekend. Its been comming down all month. Gonna be nice and deep at opening.

But this is where I ski most winter. Unfortunatly, I don't have a heli, but a cabin just down the lake from these guys... a good clip of you have high speed

http://www.micaheli.com/MHG%206min%20promo%20reel.wmv

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Guy

Seeing more and more contractors and manufacturers doing the right thing and fixing without question of film, mainly with the lighter VLT's.

Recently saw a TDL unit, can't remember manufacturer, that experienced single crack after N1040 was installed. It was part of a wall of glass. Replaced at no cost and film never questioned. Makes sense, if film was the culprit why did they all not break?

Good to see positive steps, although most still seek a way out...

Midwest is hardcore! If you try skiing out there and still like it after you are done... then you are really in it for the love of the sport.  :spit

[*]337767

Skiing is fun...regardless. I'm not going to let the fact that Squaw Vally isn't within driving distance from Chicago, stop me. :DD

Midwest is hardcore! If you try skiing out there and still like it after you are done... then you are really in it for the love of the sport.? :spit

[*]337767

Skiing is fun...regardless. I'm not going to let the fact that Squaw Vally isn't within driving distance from Chicago, stop me. :lol

[*]338096

You know we do have airports out here?

[*]338103

Oh yeah...I've been skiing out west every year for about 20 years...EXCEPT last year. :lol And I've been to Tahoe 4 times. Love it. Also loved Utah, Colorado, etc...But I'm pretty partial to Taos right now. (Wife loves Sante Fe, and I love the food there. :DD)

We did spend our first anniversery on top of Alpine meadows. :DD

Yeah...I always wanted to try Sugar Bowl...BUT...Isn't that where the Donner party met their doom? :DD:lol I also skied Sierra and of course Heavenly(always had fun there, but something about that layout and the crowds draw me to the other places) :DD And yeah...The snow was great pretty much everywhere last year....ok, maybe not so great around here. :spit

:cool Last year was really dry up here. One of the worst years for snow.

One of these days I'll have to try some of your southern snow. Always read about those places in Powder magazine as a kid :krazy

And since this thread is already highjacked, how is business in the ski town? I guess Reno isn't a ski town, but does it get real seassonal? Or too much work to keep up?

Archived