Do I have a case?

Guest droopdog7

Guest droopdog7
You guys are right.? I am a moron.? I withdraw all questions.

[*]337940

Hey droop I'm impressed with your attitude. I wish more customers would use common sense when they get their car tinted. :twocents

[*]337943

What is the "I'm a moron" part than impressed you? :dunno

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest droopdog7
? If anyone ever needs anything from me, I am a statistician at a University.? I'd be glad to assist anyone who happens to be taking a math class anywhere

Okay, 2 trains are traveling cross-country. one train is traveling at a speed of.......

oh nevermind :twocents

[*]337946

The answer is Kansas City. It is always Kansas City.

Guest droopdog7

What is the "I'm a moron" part than impressed you?? :dunno

[*]337947

no...your typing and grammar skills :twocents

[*]337948

It is more my editing skills but point taken. That was bad.

If anyone ever needs anything from me, I am a statistician at a University.  I'd be glad to assist anyone who happens to be taking a math class anywhere

Okay, 2 trains are traveling cross-country. one train is traveling at a speed of.......

oh nevermind :spit

[*]337946

[*]337949

Godd grammar, Giving back to the board, and funny :lol

hang around DD.....we'll make a tinter out of 'ya :DD:lol:DD

Guest droopdog7
? If anyone ever needs anything from me, I am a statistician at a University.? I'd be glad to assist anyone who happens to be taking a math class anywhere

oh nevermind :spit

[*]337946

[*]337949

Godd grammar, Giving back to the board, and funny :lol

hang around DD.....we'll make a tinter out of 'ya :DD:lol:DD

[*]338102

Sure. I'm guessing most of you get paid better than me anyway. Not much money in education.

oh nevermind :krazy

[*]337946

[*]337949

I thought it was Detroit ?

oh nevermind :thumb

[*]337946

[*]337949

I thought it was Junction City Ks. :wall:lol2

Guest jparizek

$190 for for some junk dyed film thatll turn urple within a year is pretty damn expensive if you ask me. I wouldnt have charged no more than $150 for a 4 door with that crappy a@@ film. the installer even lied about the film ..... how low is that unless all you guys cheat your customers too? thats what im getting outta some of the responses. pretty *ucked up. yea, we're all in the same industy but I know most of you arent nearly as good as you say you are and arent really as honest as you say you are. stop making the rest of us bad and get out. I know im being cocky, but after working with plenty of installers, I know how the tint industy works in most places in the country. do or die ... I did it and made my statement ........... BRING IT ON!!!! ill be right here waiting ........ I can see it already! I got mine! :thumb

Good post Williestint :lol2

The bottom line is: customers comes on here CONSTANTLY asking what to do about a disgruntlement wit hthe installer ..the only real response is "Go back to your installer with your concerns and take it up with him/her"

..but then we'd have nothing else to talk about :wall

There's a good bunch of folks in here jparizek..stick around and you'll find that out for yourself :thumb

Archived