Dust

Guest pabloLoco

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

the shop owner has had his cali duster since they came out, I think he said 20 years :lol6 ...its seen its share of cars and has never been cleaned, still works great on a black truck. I never liked those dusters for my car personally, I just wash it when its dirty. Im hesitant to try the quick detailer because it seems its just going to scrub the dust into the paint...has anyone used it

Guest WASHBOY

The cali..duster will scratch your vehicle unless brand new.. I'm sure if you looked at the paint under a micro scope it would show imperfections in the paint... the only way it might not scrach the paint is if the car is taken care of when it is needed too.

I suggest using a quick detailer that is not a over the counter product. You can go to alot of websites which carry high quality detailing spays and micro fiber towls to take care of this problem.. but like they said up top do not srub hard, it sould be gentle soft touch! Also, a little product goes along way.

:poke:poke:lol2

Guest jetblack911turbo

I found this anti-static, no silicone detail spray. I heard its silicone and crap in cheap quick detailer that attracts dust, this stuff repels it! I spray and wipe with a micro fiber mitt after a wash, it works great. The leather stuff also great for seats, it smells SUPER GOOD!!!!!!

I got it here www.cleaningdetailing.com/perfect_detail_polish.htm

Happy day!

Archived