National Championship Game

Guest willie

Great game. Very entertaining. :lol2 And I know what you're saying TD....but half those boys would get NO shot an education, even though they get alot of slack classes, if it weren't for football. I'd rather see a kid from the streets, with some physical talent, get a shot at an education, and more, than another lawyer, or doctors spoiled little brat. Without sports, what would we have to listen to? Those same spoiled doctor and lawyer kid brats. No thanks. :spit Sports are silly in concept, but for guys like me, they give me something to talk about instead of all the other serious bullshiot, which I know little about. :coffee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Great game.  Very entertaining.  :beer  And I know what you're saying TD....but half those boys would get NO shot an education, even though they get alot of slack classes, if it weren't for football.  I'd rather see a kid from the streets, with some physical talent, get a shot at an education, and more, than another lawyer, or doctors spoiled little brat. Without sports, what would we have to listen to?  Those same spoiled doctor and lawyer kid  brats.  No thanks. :bat  Sports are silly in concept, but for guys like me, they give me something to talk about instead of all the other serious bullshiot, which I know little about. :bling

[*]357889

:hmmm

Great game.  Very entertaining.  :blah  And I know what you're saying TD....but half those boys would get NO shot an education, even though they get alot of slack classes, if it weren't for football.  I'd rather see a kid from the streets, with some physical talent, get a shot at an education, and more, than another lawyer, or doctors spoiled little brat. Without sports, what would we have to listen to?  Those same spoiled doctor and lawyer kid  brats.  No thanks. :DD  Sports are silly in concept, but for guys like me, they give me something to talk about instead of all the other serious bullshiot, which I know little about. :DD

[*]357889

:blah

Guest willie
I saw at lunch on espn that Houston will probably take BUSH-even though V.Young is a hometown boy and could fill the stadium! Either way-they are both great players! :lol

[*]358177

yeah I was reading about that on another website and they say that the Texans still sell out every game although there sorry so they dont really need him for ticket sales :krazy

Archived