Need your prayers guys

Guest S and S

Guest S and S

Yesterday on the way to church, my family was in a car wreck. Someone pulled out in front of us and I was driving. We were going about 50. I managed not to hit her directly in the side, but we did get my passenger side and here driver side front together. I have a sprained right foot, in a boot, strained left knee, and bruised left shoulder along with some airbag burn on my left arm. My hubby has a hurt back and neck, but the boys (12 & 5) were fine. The other lady was really upset and was really worried that we were hurt or more importantly the boys were hurt. The car it totaled. I will post pics where it gets daylight enought to get some. We really need your prayers and thoughts.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

God was indeed watching over your family!!! You and yours are in our prayers. It's amazing how quick these things happen. :cool I am SO glad it wasn't worse!! Get well. Keep us informed!

Guest S and S

Thanks guys...weird thing was we were on our way to church and wrecked in front of another church!! It happened about 10.30 and it was 7 before we got home last night.

Guest VOLTRON

Glad to hear that the boys are ok most importantly, and glad to hear that you and yer hubby's injuries dont sound to serious. You will be sore about 3 days later real bad. My girlfriend got in a wreck about a month ago and she is still going to the ciropractor twice a week to get things straitned out. Best of luck to ya and glad to hear it wasnt too serious.

Archived