lets see how this goes...

okay I give up...

reason being for this thread is I currently tint and very capable of handling ALMOST anything in front of me, however, I am very eager to go work/apprentice under someone who feels and can prove they are the best they can be and teach me their tricks or show me what im having problems with and why so... im wanting to move to florda, however, will take any opportunity that is worth wild in hopes to further my knowledge/experience...

Guest losdawg

I just saw some of my competitors work, and its not the first time, but damn. He likes to leave some big ol gaps on the sides. Im not saying im the best on the east coast but I sure do like to think im better than most in my area. :rollin

okay I give up...

reason being for this thread is I currently tint and very capable of handling ALMOST anything in front of me, however, I am very eager to go work/apprentice under someone who feels and can prove they are the best they can be and teach me their tricks or show me what im having problems with and why so... im wanting to move to florda, however, will take any opportunity that is worth wild in hopes to further my knowledge/experience...

[*]366382

If you will work for free you can come here...

Like I said I am the best :rollin

Archived