Shop for sale

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

We are the oldest tint shop in San Diego and have been in the same location for 18 years. We not only tint but we also sell auto accessories. San Diego has sun year round. We have built a clientele and have regular returning customers. I am 56 years old and feel this is basically a young mans game. This is a good opportunity for someone to just walk into a good business. Our sales have always been around $300,000/year for the 18 years. Right now we are only interested in selling the store and not the flat glass. I have my contractor?s license and would continue my work as an independent contractor for flat glasswork. The store is 3000 square feet and would be perfect for someone to add graphics, stereos, performance or anything else you want to do. Full price including inventory, store fixtures, phone systems etc.$90,000. We are willing to carry a little debt, and accept $60,000 down. Too see pictures, please go to the attached link, and scroll down part way until you see ?Expert Window Tinting?. If you want to contact me email me at Jslyons2@aol.com. Thanks.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...ic=21762&st=165

Archived