Did you see?

Did anyone see the story on cbs evening news yesterday about the 16 year old AUTISTIC boy who was the waterboy for his high school basketball team? the last game of the year the coach allowed him to suit up with the team-with 4 minutes remaining the coach put him in the game! He missed the first 3 shots-then with 2 minutes remaining-this autistic boy-HIT 7- 3point shots in a row! 7 in a row! He scored 21 points in 2 minutes! The crowd was out of control! Just seeing it on TV was awsome! A feel good story for sure! :nope His comment was-I was as hot as a p!stol! :nope

Guest Beeline
Did anyone see the story on cbs evening news yesterday about the 16 year old AUTISTIC boy who was the waterboy for his high school basketball team? the last game of the year the coach allowed him to suit up with the team-with 4 minutes remaining the coach put him in the game! He missed the first 3 shots-then with 2 minutes remaining-this autistic boy-HIT 7- 3point shots in a row! 7 in a row! He scored 21 points in 2 minutes! The crowd was out of control! Just seeing it on TV was awsome! A feel good story for sure! :nope His comment was-I was as hot as a p!stol! :nope

[*]375239

my nephew is autistic and it is battle.......I'm glad to hear the story.....

Damn that's pretty neat. So why the hell did the coach wait til the end of the season to pull the trigger and let him play. I would of made him one of my 5 starters!

I can't even make a single fukin free throw to save my life, let alone that many 3 pointers with people in my face trying to take the ball away. :nope

Archived