Flat Glass Professional Needs A Job In DFW

Guest GuitaRRRandy

Guest GuitaRRRandy

I am looking for a good job in the residential/ commmercial flat glass window tinting industry in the Dallas/ Ft.Worth area.To my future employer I bring 18 years experience in all avenues of the field. I am an experienced installer, having worked on residential,commercial and multiple high rise projects. I have used most of the films on the market in solar control,decorative and security installations. I have extensive experience in sales and estimation of residential, local commercial as well as large project bid preperation and presentation. I have successfully bid and fulfilled government contracts, as well as large private jobs.

I have implemented marketing programs for work procurement and am willing to cold call potential prospects as they are apparent. I have supervised installers on large projects and worked with tenants to facillitate installation in occupied spaces.I am experienced in purchasing and have many contacts in the industry.I am willing to start working immeadiately in whatever capacity will be most helpful to my employer.I am ready to start today! Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Truly,

Randy Robertson

robertson2k2003@yahoo.com

Hm# 940-483-0257

Cell# 903-513-5462

Archived