24 HR QUICKNESS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

Don't sing it just bring it as the Rock would say who's sponsering it and when is it world record of 17 in 24 hours thats sad, I want to enter this one

15k for 24 hours of installing as quickly as possible with professional results?

Dude, who ever is doing this (if it is even true) is going to be rich.

Think about it, I have say 500 cars I need tinted RIGHT DAMN NOW for whatever reason but I need them tinted up NOW, and I can't handle the work load, so I supply the film, make it sound like some competition and only offer to reward the winner (15k) and I call out to the fastest professional installers I can find. Work gets done, I get a 6 figure check for getting the cars completed in time, I give the winner a wimpy 15k check for all his/her effort, and I laugh all the way to the bank.

:)

Don't sing it just bring it as the Rock would say who's sponsering it and when is it world record of 17 in 24 hours thats sad, I want to enter this one

Depending on the car(s), that is either impressive, or like you said....sad.

Yeah I agree... how harsh is the judging gonna be? Can I compete?

Lets see... my very first car took me 23 hours (3 days) So I think I can get in 1 maybe 2 ? :) Would that count as a record?

I think I have you beat............wait now that I add it all up 3 days and about 16 hours...........4 back glass ruined before I finally "got" the shrinking thing to work................and that was not long ago.....every car is still a practice for me but I am gettin it.

Not going to go for speed any time soooooon

Guest a1wintinter

Id take that challenge, however it would be a little more practicle to make it 2-man teams.

I helped a buddy yesterday at his shop because his guys didnt feel like working and we did probably 14-15 vehicles.8am-5pm:inot

And before hack shop comments start his shop is an auth. 3M dealer and has been for years this number is normal for them, if you cant tint fast and efficent dont apply cause you wont make it. :)

Archived