Remote Sarter Nightmare

I went to a shop today to install one of my remote starters and hopefully begin a season doing so out of this location. The owner of the building had a guy in there previously and claimed that the kid used to rip the chip out of the keys and stick them next to the key hole to bypass it. I told him that the bypass unit will do the same, just at the loss of the extra key. He disagreed and attempted to pull the chip for me, and now that key wont even start the vehicle.

First job, cannot complete it now because there is no operational second key for the bypass. :krazy

Trying to recover the customer tomarrow, and hopefully getting the key to work. Great start.

sounds like the owner of that building is an ass-clown. Tell him to let you do your job the way you do it or f-off and you'll go play by yourself at home. Thats the QUICKEST way to get a bad name for yourself. And believe me, he will say it's your fault. :lol2:beer

That is also a quick way to have someone vehicle stolen or to leave them stranded. You are bypassing the system 100% of the time that way instead of just when remote starting.

Archived