Service Magic and other lead generator services

Guest cherasia

Guest cherasia

That was a problem the company had with Sales Genie - HUGE list of leads, most of the PN's and addys were no longer viable, and a lot of the 'matches' weren't matches at all.

Guest Tom Cat

Exactly the problem we had. The owner at that time decided he wanted to do a mail campaign. HUGE wast of money between printing postcards, paying for postage etc. :)

Guest vclimber
Yeah, after doing some googling on the company and reading what y'all had to say, I've desided to bag them. They have a pretty rotten reputation.

Shauna

Try doing BNI you'll get better quality leeds. :)

Guest cherasia
Try doing BNI you'll get better quality leeds. :)

My super already belongs to BNI -- he's going to get me in front of the group for one of the thirty-second or whatever-length-of-time presentations one of these days. I figure I'll just stand there turning various shades of red, clearing my throat, and trying to not fidget too much to use up the time. Then I'll ask, "are there any questions?" Then I'll plead the fifth and sit donw.

Guest vclimber
My super already belongs to BNI -- he's going to get me in front of the group for one of the thirty-second or whatever-length-of-time presentations one of these days. I figure I'll just stand there turning various shades of red, clearing my throat, and trying to not fidget too much to use up the time. Then I'll ask, "are there any questions?" Then I'll plead the fifth and sit donw.

:)

Archived