Global fim and Baby powder shrink??

Guest CJ Shades
Please help me I have turned away 2 vettes cause of this and I dont think it is me :thumb

Turning them away? Can't you splice a 2 piecer on there? If all else fails splice that beeeotch! Don't let that money walk out the door!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I am convinced that GLOBAL IS THE SHITTYEST :rollin FILM I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!

I used sun tek on the corrvette no problem. I used Sungard on the camaro no problem!!!

Any one want to buy a lot of global please pm me I have about 10-12 rolls that are no good to me.

Guess it's back to Stek fo me what a headache

well I am convinced that GLOBAL IS THE SHITTYEST :poop FILM I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!

I used sun tek on the corrvette no problem. I used Sungard on the camaro no problem!!!

Any one want to buy a lot of global please pm me I have about 10-12 rolls that are no good to me.

What are the rolls? How much per roll? PM and we may work something out. I havent had any real problems with the HP. Just fake problems.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Ive notice on some straight forward cars I use the h pattern but if it is a lil more curvey I only put a line maybe a u shape maybe upside down u. but thats hust me. :hmmm

well I am convinced that GLOBAL IS THE SHITTYEST :uh FILM I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess it is time to reply to what I posted. I did have some bad film! Jack came to my shop with another tinter of his choice and he tried shrinking the film and had some trouble as well? :whisper

I do take back that "GLOBAL IS THE SHITTYEST" statement. After taking back the bad film and sending completly new rolls, even though I used several feet of the bad film, Jack stood behind his product 110%. I am still using Global and do regret getting so mad and bashing the film. I will say that global is hard to shrink compared to other films I have used but once when I figured it out I am now very happy with the product. Also in the last 8 years of tinting I have used lots of different film reps. and Jack was by far the best. I mean he took time out of his day to personaly drive 5+ hours to my shop just to help me figure out if it was me or the film. In my opinion it was a little of both. I mean the film was bad but it also took some pratice to learn how to shrink.

So I do appologize to Global for making such a bad statement before they had a chance to fix the problem, but as a tinter I of course blame the product immediatly instead of myself as well. :thumb

thanks for the update........ Suntek just gave me a price increase after saying they would not :whisper soooooooooooooo I'm going to order some big G on Monday :uh

Well I guess it is time to reply to what I posted. I did have some bad film! Jack came to my shop with another tinter of his choice and he tried shrinking the film and had some trouble as well? :thumb

I do take back that "GLOBAL IS THE SHITTYEST" statement. After taking back the bad film and sending completly new rolls, even though I used several feet of the bad film, Jack stood behind his product 110%. I am still using Global and do regret getting so mad and bashing the film. I will say that global is hard to shrink compared to other films I have used but once when I figured it out I am now very happy with the product. Also in the last 8 years of tinting I have used lots of different film reps. and Jack was by far the best. I mean he took time out of his day to personaly drive 5+ hours to my shop just to help me figure out if it was me or the film. In my opinion it was a little of both. I mean the film was bad but it also took some pratice to learn how to shrink.

So I do appologize to Global for making such a bad statement before they had a chance to fix the problem, but as a tinter I of course blame the product immediatly instead of myself as well. :uh

Guest darkdan

Jack's cool.

I'm swinging by his place on Monday on my way to GA to say hi.

Screw the HP and go with the QDP.

Maybe your style just doesn't work well with the Global.

Global fits my style of shrinking very well.

Archived