Global fim and Baby powder shrink??

Okay I am having a problem with some back glass and global HP films. I am having trouble with one piecein 2000-current camaros,06/07 corvette, and berreta. I have done each of these cars before with sungard as well as suntek but I cannot get the hp global to work. What coud I be doing wrong? I have changed nothing but he film I used to use. Is there a "trick" to the global or something? Please help me I have turned away 2 vettes cause of this and I dont think it is me :shock

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

Honestly nothings wrong with the film.

Darkdan will be along to explain. :lol2

I have the same trouble on some back glasses with the Quick dry

that lays easily in CS or Suntek. Its just one of those deals :dunno

I use Global HP and havent done any of the cars you mentioned but do the soap method. It shrinks better using a larger area and not concentrating the heat very much. Horizontal fingers have shown up on every back glass I have done. I just convinced them to go vertical and it all worked out. I actually gave it some time and then came back. That is how I was able to get it shrunk. If there is a better way I need to know.

Archived