2007 Camry

Guest CloudWalker

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I just warranty replace a rollup today and was noticing my fine work on the back glass...I didnt cut the 3rd brakelight which must mean I could get something behind there to squeedge the film because I rarely pull the backdecks :thumb

You should, have done finer work on that roll up, then you wouldn't be warrantying it :eyebrows:lol:lol

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
You should, have done finer work on that roll up, then you wouldn't be warrantying it :spit:lol2:rollin

:nuts:mad it was the PR70 I put on there, not sure what it was but it is going back to MMM. it kind of looked like...heck I cant even describe it, like water dryed leaving circles of soap behind...maybe I limp wristed it or its what someone in another thread called "tadpoles" anyway I wanted a happy customer so it's done. loss of clarity right in the middle of the window I guess it looked like :spit never seen it before and it was the first comeback I've had for the stuff so no worries, the next piece went on clean as Hizzell. :what

one slick tinter quote >> OMG..I am so glad im not the only one to do that. Yesteday a dealer brought a car in for me to do some decal work on and it was tinted. course bein a tinter I scoped out the job and was pretty impressed so I asked the dude who tinted that one???...it was me.

:what I do that soooo many times here at the honda dealer, they all look alike and I dont know if I did them or not :mad

you dont need to remove the seat back.you do have to loosen it take the 4 bolts out

just pull the sides (interior sail panels)....they dont effect the air bags...then front of the deck pops straight up....and two pop in clips in the middle under the rear deck air vent....leave the air vent thing alone....the hard part is disconnecting the wiring clip to the 3rd brake light....it has a clip whick needs removed before you un clip the harness....takes about 10 mins the second one you do....

I took the back seat out the back seats fold down and took the two extra little cushions on either side of the back seat rests, and then the rear tray just seemed to pop up with little plastic clips but there is something holding the back part near the 3rd brake light. Its seems like it has something to with the side panels but those side panels are the air bags and I don't even want that to deal with. Any help quick will be appreciated... Thanks.

the thing holding it is the two blue pop in clips after you pop them .....the deck pull towards you it has little tabs whick lock it under the rear glass to the at the body.....so the middle has to be loose before you slide it towards you..

Guest CloudWalker

Thanks you guys I ended up using little foot tool and my lovely wifey's eye looking making sure I was getting the water so I wasn't having to get in and out in and out 5 million times. And hey I a going to get me one of those bulldozers they look pretty cool. Thanks man.

Archived