KDS snap blades

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
:beer maybe they think I will be supplying terrorists or something. :lol2

Well, We can't be too careful with U Canadians now can we EH! :beer:lol2:lol2:beer:dunno:dunno

Guest mhun9180
they send out normal stainless blades and a pack of the good ones specially designed for window tinters...you being in australia I figured everyone down there would be using them, they said the blades were initially made for australian tinters and grew from there. I seem to switch back and forth between olfas and kds but kind of save the kds for the "good cars" where I dont want any mistakes from dull blades. Gonna need to send me some more free samples here soon gary :beer im almost out and have still yet to recive anything about pricing :lol2 looks like its been a month now

My guy spent months and months trying to get the compound just right and he said they would take over Olfa as the blade to have in Aus, but it never eventuated. He rang me not long ago trying to offload the stock he had left. He had thousands of packs. He even had some guys come out from Asia somewhere I think to try and get the right formula, but in the end he stated they were too inconsistent and gave up on them.

Guest guitgary

To those who requested blades in Canada...the problem has been corrected! If it's not too much trouble, please re-send me an email with your contact info...I will walk your request through the system myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest guitgary

If anyone is having problems sourcing KDS blades...kindly contact me either at this board or a snapknifeguy@comcast.net. Building distribution is a long process, that's for sure! That said, I will make sure that you have a source...no question!!!!

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Gary

To those who requested blades in Canada...the problem has been corrected! If it's not too much trouble, please re-send me an email with your contact info...I will walk your request through the system myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

you've got mail! :lol2:lol2

If anyone is having problems sourcing KDS blades...kindly contact me either at this board or a snapknifeguy@comcast.net. Building distribution is a long process, that's for sure! That said, I will make sure that you have a source...no question!!!!

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Gary

I still havent got mine I request about a month ago :thumb Not complaing since they are free.

Archived