Easiest way to cut Rear Window '07 F250 King Ranch?

Guest Texasvdubz

Guest Texasvdubz

What is the easiest way to cut the rear window on the 2007 F250 King Ranch? The back window is the type that the glass goes all the way to the HUGE rubber seal. NO ROOM FOR ERROR! I did the best I could and still had a tiny bit of light gap and the customer flipped! Any Help! :dunno

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on them first I tell custy that there might be a bit of a gap around his window and when his eyes get big I assure him that it will be uniform and look presentable. then I let him know why. [because of the hard edges.] then I have piece a bit big to lay and push water out all the window but only go about an inch away from edge. now take your nt red dot and bring blade to first click. notice that there isn't even enough blade there to even cut your finger? good then thats right...

okay now take that much blade and trim you window. this will take a bit of practice and make sure that your blade is really sharp [important] now with any luck you won't have a light gap but like I sad this takes practice so if you do have a light gap then just finish it like you would and then clean it heavy with alcahol and then get it really warm do the same to other side. then do your center. just gives more time for drying and now for the big secret... :beer film opaquer :beer

yup thats my secret. I still keep a couple of them just in case but you practice this trimming method and you'll be like wow I'm the s**t

:beer good luck man...

umm what was we talking about again....

Guest losdawg

some thing that I have been doing lately on trucks like that is, I use moleskin around the edge. I have the stuff that is cut into 1/4 inch strips and I just lay around the edge where I get that gap. It works great for me...mabey TOTW :beer

Archived