3m and venture?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping Venture the same, everything will stay the same. 3M will own Venture tape and bring in different marketing to boost both companies. Don't hold me to it, that's what I know so far.

The letter of intent was sent....99% chance the deal will go down.

Venture is like 3M south of the equator.

Venture will no longer exist....this has nothing to do with PPF...3M is interested in the industrial adhesive part of things in that part of the world. Venture is a company out of Australia and the owners son got into the PPF end of things....what a joke....... :gayfight

PPF is like a pimple on the buttox with this deal.

:gayfight

What would you do if 3M renamed the Venture Shield to what ever 3M calls it and dropped thier product?

Why is he a joke? I don't think he is, while 3M had a group of people with endless amounts of money, he came from Australia and made it pretty big by himself :gayfight

The letter of intent was sent....99% chance the deal will go down.

Venture is like 3M south of the equator.

Venture will no longer exist....this has nothing to do with PPF...3M is interested in the industrial adhesive part of things in that part of the world. Venture is a company out of Australia and the owners son got into the PPF end of things....what a joke....... :gayfight

PPF is like a pimple on the buttox with this deal.

:gayfight ..and you know this how?...like 3m is going to tell you what they are really going to do :lol2

Yea, I agree.....It's a billion dollar deal....I wish I would have bought into Venture 10 years ago. I'd be able to retire pretty soon. I'v met the owners son his name is Brett. Thats why its a joke... :lol2

But like I said...the little PPF market has nothing at all to do with this deal...... :gayfight

What would you do if 3M renamed the Venture Shield to what ever 3M calls it and dropped thier product?

Why is he a joke? I don't think he is, while 3M had a group of people with endless amounts of money, he came from Australia and made it pretty big by himself :gayfight

Archived