calling all xpel dudes

Guest socalkid

Why are you making public requests for patterns ???

Are you a Xpel dealer ? Do you have access to their message board ?

I am simply asking because you will probably get MUCH better service/response going direct.

:rimshot

Guest socalkid

I guess I should have addressed if applicators have done the Civic Mugen yet.

I am not a direct dealer of xpel but I use their kits exclusively and purchase it from an authorized distributor locally and they don't have an ETA either.

But it was a customer that called me to ask if it was available because he didn't see it on their website and neither did I. And again my distributor didn't have the answer I was looking for and I know that there's a few xpel guys that do check the forum from time to time. :rimshot

Guest XPEL Derek

Let’s start off by saying that it would be best to post your requests for a pattern on the appropriate forum or email support@xpel.com . Today was the first time in over a week for me to look at this forum so it is just by chance that I am even able to respond to your question. Thanks for your support.

We have only seen one of these cars so far and it was sold a unit, and from what I have been told they are order only. If they are indeed order only and this being a limited production car with only 1,000 being produced it will be a tough design to get. Not to say we wont get it because we will it just might be a month or two.

The spelling of the “Mugen” has been corrected in the database. Thanks for the heads up. :rimshot

Guest socalkid
Let’s start off by saying that it would be best to post your requests for a pattern on the appropriate forum or email support@xpel.com . Today was the first time in over a week for me to look at this forum so it is just by chance that I am even able to respond to your question. Thanks for your support.

We have only seen one of these cars so far and it was sold a unit, and from what I have been told they are order only. If they are indeed order only and this being a limited production car with only 1,000 being produced it will be a tough design to get. Not to say we wont get it because we will it just might be a month or two.

The spelling of the “Mugen” has been corrected in the database. Thanks for the heads up. :dunno

Thanks for the email address.

Good Looking out Zues! (cuz your my second form of tech support) :nope:rimshot

The spelling of the “Mugen” has been corrected in the database. Thanks for the heads up. :nope

Well go get your greese pencil...get to the dealer and make a pattern........... :dunno

:rimshot

Archived