2007 F-250 WITH 3 PICE POWER SLIDER

Guest vroccob1

Guest vroccob1

THE CUST. IS VERY PICKE SO CUTTING IN TOO THE HARD RUBBER WITH HIM ON TOP MY EVREY MOVE HE WOULD FLIPP! AND I AM NEW BUT DOING VERY WELL JUST THE LIGHT GAPS LOOK LIKE S$#@! ANY NEW INFO WOULD BE GREAT THANKS ROCCO FROM KEY WEST

Guest thatsnappyguy

no wait, I thought they edged em in 07...right?

and tell the customer to get off your nuts. u need to take yout time without some asshat customer looking over your shoulder.

no wait, I thought they edged em in 07...right?

and tell the customer to get off your nuts. u need to take yout time without some asshat customer looking over your shoulder.

late 07 I think is when the 08s came out :lol2

even the solid 08s are border now :lol2

THANK YOU ALL THIS DUDE IS THE TYPE THAT WILL NOT DROP OFF TRUCK, SO HE DRIVES ME CRAZY I TRY TO DROP HIM OFF AT A TIKI BAR OR STORE BUT NO DICK HEAD! :thumb

I know your new, but learn to cut the losses and get rid of those types early :lol2

Guest thatsnappyguy
late 07 I think is when the 08s came out :beer

even the solid 08s are border now :beer

I know your new, but learn to cut the losses and get rid of those types early :lol2

yea, I had a few like this in the past, but I got tired of em, and turned em away. they didnt like it, but as long as I dont have to deal with it...someone else will at least.

late 07 I think is when the 08s came out :lol2

even the solid 08s are border now :lol2

I know your new, but learn to cut the losses and get rid of those types early :beer

I agree with that, I have very few customers that I'll actually let back into my shop & watch me tint there vehicle. Often customers will follow you back into the shop & just kinda stand there and watch until you say "sir, could you please wait out there for me, our insurance doesn't allow us to have customers waiting in the shop". :beer I must say that twice a week. We had to post employees only on both doors leading into the shop & we still get those customers that try & make their way back to watch. I don't get it, do they do that at the repair shop to?

Guest h0wld0g

I cant stand watchers you always get the question... doesnt tint go on the inside? and also the question while heat shaping is that gonna fly off goin down the interstate? I hate when customers try to tell me how to tint

Archived