2007 F-250 WITH 3 PICE POWER SLIDER

Guest vroccob1

Guest Texstar
we take them apart, and tint the two sides. put it back together and then tint the middle piece. if you dont have experience taking the regular slider out, I would not recommend trying the remove the power slider.

can you explain that process, thats interesting

have you ever taken out the manual slider? its exactly the same exept you have to do it on the truck because the power cable is connected.

pop the window out, remove the gasket. take out the 4 screws and plastic end caps. remove glass, remove metal channel and tint. heat and put back together and re-install. after all installed tint the inner glass slider piece.

its a lot of work and kind of tricky to get back in, but IMO the only way to get a QUALITY install.

Guest TINTING AZ

theres a couple of different ways to do these with no gap

but you have to tell him he cant be there if he says no tell him to take it somewhere else

nyways first when u cut the outside windows snap ur olfa n I only stick out my blade less than a 1/16th

out then trim all around window one pass go on the inside n u can either heat th moulding very carefully enough to trim the inside for your pattern oh I almost forgot to cut your pattern a little bigger on the straight edge thats how I do them works great try it

Rocco, hit me up an email. Nainoa@midashawaii.com .... Im fairly new also... I get frustrated alot too because I try to make it perfect .... I waste alot of film that way hahaha hope to hear from you bro

Archived