where to buy ppf film and patterns

Guest hmsis250

Guest hmsis250

Hi, I'm new to this forum and need some help or guidance. I'm not a dealer or nor do I own my own business yet. I'm a work out of my garage kinda a guy on the weekends. I've been doing a lot of research on ppf and it is something I really would like to get into as a business of my own along with tint and 12volt stuff. I have an opportunity to buy a graphtec plotter at a good price for what im looking to do. I know ppf installing is harder than it really looks, just as tinting is at first. Is there a place I can buy patterns and film from without being a dealer or owning my own business? I see that invisible patterns has software downloads, but do they only sell to dealers. I just want to become more familiar with ppf cutting and installing on my own cars before I go out and do customers cars for a living. My plans of owning my own business will not be until next year, career change! Until then it should give me enough time to practice. When I'm ready I would like to become an authorized dealer and hopefully make a good living. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Guest aspen0220

Hi, not trying to hijack your thread but I am in the same situation and am also looking to see how to get the program without being the dealer. Hopefully someone can help

Guest aspen0220

hey walker, I looked into the link you gave me but it doesn't seems to provide any information for my need. Maybe im looking at the wrong section. Anyway, I see that you are local to me, do your shop use a plotter software or handcut? Maybe you can help me out here :shock

Archived