BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Olfablade

This is actually the skin of the truth stuffed with lies and allegations that aren't substantiated. You sound bitter, and attack without provication. There are two sides to every story, and Steve is in Pittsburgh trying to deal with the job as it was presented to him, and not what HE expected. Be careful who you try to paint as "not trustworthy", because you may end up with your foot in your mouth! He doesn't have the time to answer swirling allegations, he's trying to get a job done. Cut the guy some slack.

hey olfa.... what lies?? what allegations?? PLEASE PM ME.... I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!!!! Do you have first hand knowledge on this one?? Have you been called to repair what was once supposed to be your job? Please elaborate... Im all ears..

This is actually the skin of the truth stuffed with lies and allegations that aren't substantiated. You sound bitter, and attack without provication. There are two sides to every story, and Steve is in Pittsburgh trying to deal with the job as it was presented to him, and not what HE expected. Be careful who you try to paint as "not trustworthy", because you may end up with your foot in your mouth! He doesn't have the time to answer swirling allegations, he's trying to get a job done. Cut the guy some slack.

just to clarify, after reading your PM and responding to this message, there have been no lies and allegations on my part... Correct?? Olfa? Its obvious Im bitter.. Karma's a bitch.. :shoot1

Archived