08 BMW X5 4.8

Guest Josh @ Proform
I cant find pre cut Dap for this full nose.... what size bulk film will work? I will have to buy larger than 30'' in stock...any one done this before? tips are helpfull :dumbass

I was planning on designing that vehicle last week, but that 599 came in the same day (which need a 36 inch kit design and installed) so I was unable to capture that before the X5 was do back. I should be able to at least get you a minimum film size for the hood tomorrow for you hand cut and if we're luck maybe even a design.

I cant find pre cut Dap for this full nose.... what size bulk film will work? I will have to buy larger than 30'' in stock...any one done this before? tips are helpfull :dumbass

I was planning on designing that vehicle last week, but that 599 came in the same day (which need a 36 inch kit design and installed) so I was unable to capture that before the X5 was do back. I should be able to at least get you a minimum film size for the hood tomorrow for you hand cut and if we're luck maybe even a design.

full hoods and fenders are easy sells for those folks that don't like seeing the film lines... I punch out kits with wraped edges fast, but will bulk if needed..thanks for the fast reply.

Guest Josh @ Proform
hood looks like 60''exact

My design came out to about 57.6 inches with the grille separate. The kit with grille connected in the middle and seamed on the out sides would be 62 inches tall. I might be possible to keep it one piece with a hand cut on 60 inch film but it would be difficult to do without leaving adhesive marks. Our design should be in DAP 6.2 by tomorrow afternoon.

Archived