Front Window tint Selection

Guys I just purchased a 2006 Range Rover Sport. The back windows are already factory glazed, what would you recommend for the front that would like classy? The interior is Black and the exterior is a greyish green. Could you also include some pictures of some of the Range Rovers you have tinted?

Thanks

T

Guest accurate
Guys I just purchased a 2006 Range Rover Sport. The back windows are already factory glazed, what would you recommend for the front that would like classy? The interior is Black and the exterior is a greyish green. Could you also include some pictures of some of the Range Rovers you have tinted?

Thanks

T

Check the tint law's in your state.What you think would look good or even "classy"may not be legal where your from.I know where I'm from no film is allowed on the front windows at all.

Guest thatsnappyguy

Thanks

T

Check the tint law's in your state.What you think would look good or even "classy"may not be legal where your from.I know where I'm from no film is allowed on the front windows at all.

not being able to have any tint at all must suck balls.

Dude..... You have started FIVE DIFFERENT THREADS about this.... You have been asking the same shitt ALL YEAR.....

Have you still not gotten the answer you would like to hear ???

Do you suffer from a cronic disease that causes you to forget every 30 days ??

I suggest you just look back at your previous posts for the information you desire.... :bingo

Guest Crackz
Dude..... You have started FIVE DIFFERENT THREADS about this.... You have been asking the same shitt ALL YEAR.....

Have you still not gotten the answer you would like to hear ???

Do you suffer from a cronic disease that causes you to forget every 30 days ??

I suggest you just look back at your previous posts for the information you desire.... :rollin

:evilgrin:lol:lol2 :lol2

Archived