Windshield tint removal

I always use a black garbage bag and park it facing the sun. Crank the car turn the windshield defroster on max and usually comes off great. Never ever had a problem with water getting down in the vents with the up-teen thousand windshield strips I've installed. Or in the med exempt windshields ive tinted.

WOW! You "install" strips??? Like to see that one :thumb

Yes thats the piece of film on the top of the wind shield. Are you just a TROLL? I hate trolls. :eye:thumb

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doing the black garbage bag for windshield visors???

I think it is a waste of time, just scrap the glue off.

He said WHOLE windshield was tinted. But it takes 5 secs to throw a bag on it anyway, never a waste.

:twocents

re-read what I-tinted-the-pyramids said

doing the black garbage bag for windshield visors???

I think it is a waste of time, just scrap the glue off.

He said WHOLE windshield was tinted. But it takes 5 secs to throw a bag on it anyway, never a waste.

:twocents

re-read what I-tinted-the-pyramids said

OK you make no sense. It is always faster and less messy to heat the film up with plastic. No glue to scrape means less work and less mess. I dont think you are using bags right if you don't understand that. :bingo

OK you make no sense. It is always faster and less messy to heat the film up with plastic. No glue to scrape means less work and less mess. I dont think you are using bags right if you don't understand that. :twocents

are you talking about heating with a heat gun or the sun?

I was saying that leaving it on the sun just to strip a visor is a waste of time, visors are very small you can grab a blade and scrap it off in 1 minute.

what exactly doesnt make sense?

Archived