Solargard Tint Off 3-26-09 Anaheim, CA

The event was a HUGE success!! Pictures will be up soon. Can't believe how much fun we had, very exhausting but it was well worth it. Much appreciation to the staff at the Anaheim service center, they hit it out the park today taking care of everyone and their orders. :beer

The event was a HUGE success!! Pictures will be up soon. Can't believe how much fun we had, very exhausting but it was well worth it. Much appreciation to the staff at the Anaheim service center, they hit it out the park today taking care of everyone and their orders. :lol2

LTL did I miss the *who won it part* I'm getting so old I can barely see the screen to read the post anymore :lol2

Who the hell would go to a competition to use %&$# film? Oh wait, half ass window tinter's, thats who!

moran.jpg

Stan, you know I was going to list who won and couldnt remember their name. It was a dude from LA, some of my guys won 2nd / 3rd as always plenty of talks about who "should" have won etc.. great time either way. I'm blown away the amount of work that event took, next year I'm planning way ahead!

Who the hell would go to a competition to use %&$# film? Oh wait, half ass window tinter's, thats who!

moran.jpg

Stan, you know I was going to list who won and couldnt remember their name. It was a dude from LA, some of my guys won 2nd / 3rd as always plenty of talks about who "should" have won etc.. great time either way. I'm blown away the amount of work that event took, next year I'm planning way ahead!

No joke dude :spit The behind the scenes stuff can keep ya busy! I am in St. Louis this week putting a 2ond location up, man alive lots of work. :spit I hope next year I will have the time to come down and see ya! It's great to see you are doing good.

take care

Stan

Archived