snappers

Guest tiger_football
does anyone know if they sell the blade snappers separate for the red dot olfa's? jackasses at work keep losing them. I guess they fall off when they stick them into their pockets.

Make the jackasses buy their own knives and the problem will magically disappear. :popcorn

well I called them up and they said they could have them shipped to them so I wouldnt have to pay shipping from japan. they are gonna email me back and let me know a price. if any one lets me know in time maybe I can have them order in more and then you could call them and order some.

well here is what they said.

Hello,

Here is the price for the snapper for A-1P:

Qty: 10~20ea

Price: $1.75/ea (30% discount is already applied)

UPS S/H (from our warehouse to your location) will be charged.

Delivery: to be added to our next available ocean shipment from Japan (coming in our warehouse in Gardena, CA around mid. of May.)

Please provide us with the following information if you would like to place the order:

Billing/Shipping address

Phone no.

Order qty

Credit card info. (acct. no., exp. date, card holder, billing address where the statement mailed to)

Please note that full amount will be charged in advance as this is a special order item.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you very much.

Yumi

Yumiko Kawasumi

Lion Office Products, Inc.

(310) 719-8892 ext. 3005

yumiko@lionop.com

So if you want 10 to 20 it will run $1.75 each?

I could use a least a dozen myself but heck sometimes you can get the whole red dot knife w/3 blades for $6.50, it seems a bit much to me.

It does seem to be a waste to have a dozen or more red dots laying around not being usee because of the missing clips.

Archived