tinting school

I was intrested in going to autowindow tinting school with stan and jw if anyone knew about it.I mean I def think its worth going but a 3700 price tag is alot.im just a broke kid that wants to get some xtra training.no shops around me are willing.and I really wouldnt wanna tint around here anyways but does anyone have the videos or gone?

Guest scottydosnntkno
I was intrested in going to autowindow tinting school with stan and jw if anyone knew about it.I mean I def think its worth going but a 3700 price tag is alot.im just a broke kid that wants to get some xtra training.no shops around me are willing.and I really wouldnt wanna tint around here anyways but does anyone have the videos or gone?

from the looks of it, Stan(autowindowtinting.com) runs one of the biggest and best schools in the country. I know through dealing with him that he really knows the industry, and if I was just starting tinting I would definately go to his school. The price tag seems like a lot, but they have a deal with Global where you get 10% off your orders up until you make back all the money you paid. really, you can't beat a deal like that.

Get stans videos, I've watched some of them, they are good.

Thanks Jarrett :lol2 My price is like half that :film I wish I got that for just training :spit That is some kind of package deal with film and extra tools :film

Stan

Thanks Jarrett :lol2 My price is like half that :spit I wish I got that for just training :film That is some kind of package deal with film and extra tools :film

Stan

Oh yea, and didnt you say once that howard at express would take 10% off each order of film until the schooling was paid for???

Savings all around! :film

Thanks Jarrett :headbang My price is like half that :film I wish I got that for just training :film That is some kind of package deal with film and extra tools :film

Stan

Oh yea, and didnt you say once that howard at express would take 10% off each order of film until the schooling was paid for???

Savings all around! :film

:film Just in his service area. I have deals with distributors all around the USA for discounts on Global film orders to pay for my program. :film

Guest sunshield solar window fil

hello

I do run a school of tinting for automotive in ontario canada. if you can come to my school the cost will be much cheaper. you can email me at admin@windowtintingservices.com to get more info.thank you akbar

Archived