w sheild - shrinking , cutting........

Guest mikeMN

I think this maybe a technique on how not to cut to close.????? :gasp:gasp just kidding.you did not say anything in this post.along with the pics.pleas explain your techniques on this.

Guest scottydosnntkno

Looks good, but couldn't get that gap around the sensors any closer? Windsheilds can be a pain sometimes. The corners are usually a lot tougher than they look.

Looks good, but couldn't get that gap around the sensors any closer? Windsheilds can be a pain sometimes. The corners are usually a lot tougher than they look.

After looking at his pictures of his past work he's posted on here you don't think if he wanted them closer he could have gotten them closer? This guys is a seasoned pro! That's actually smart what he did because there's a cover that goes over the sensor so you wouldn't see it anyway once it was put back on! Also like the new Tahoe with the rain sensor, when it's cut close theres little tabs that stick out and hits the film making it a pain to go in!....so nice pics Korear Tinter! thumb.gif

Guest scottydosnntkno

After looking at his pictures of his past work he's posted on here you don't think if he wanted them closer he could have gotten them closer? This guys is a seasoned pro! That's actually smart what he did because there's a cover that goes over the sensor so you wouldn't see it anyway once it was put back on! Also like the new Tahoe with the rain sensor, when it's cut close theres little tabs that stick out and hits the film making it a pain to go in!....so nice pics Korear Tinter! :dunno

I haven't seen a ton of his work on here I was just wondering. I guess that makes sense that theres something to cover the sensor. Whenever I mess with windshields, I've only done like 3 strips ever, and probably 10-15 whole shields .

Guest youngazntinter

as you all can see, korear tinter doesn't speak english much.,, I mean at all. so he's rather show you how ..I think...

and korea does have tint laws but not as strictly effective as U.S. so lucky them.

Guest scottydosnntkno
anyone know what % that is?

well since he's a solargard dealer, it looks like maybe Supreme 40 or 50, or maybe UP 70 but I doubt it that film is crazy expensive.

Archived