fairway black taxi

I have done a old black cab, it was a pain from memory. I did'nt remove any windows.

this is an old one so did you spend a lot of time on it, do'nt really want to do it due to it looking tike a pain

Guest Bladez

I've done black cabs without removing glass, if your concerned give him the option of both - leave in and do the best job possible with limited access or remove glass and charge more £££ :beer

Guest naughtydog

I remember that it had metal pieces on the door glass, that you hold to pull the windows up and down.

I was allowed to do a hack job on it as it was going undercover with the police as people had been throwing bricks at taxis and they wanted to catch the mofo's

Guest Bladez
I remember that it had metal pieces on the door glass, that you hold to pull the windows up and down.

I was allowed to do a hack job on it as it was going undercover with the police as people had been throwing bricks at taxis and they wanted to catch the mofo's

Unlucky for the plod in the back of the taxi, waiting for the bricks to come flying through the windows! :lol2

Guest shadowline
up here in scotland your not allowed tinted glass on a taxi although you are on private hire cars, work that one out!!!

Yep tinted a new S Max for the Ford dealers, they then ran up as it was sold to a mini cab company, and they are not allowed privacy glass, and wanted to pay me to remove it!! :thumb

Archived