Lexus Is200

FEARON

Right, got a Lexus IS 200 coming up...

what are they like to do?

Rear Screen?

1/4's?

Door Pannels?

Im taking it, that the door panels are a piece of piss to whip off, 1/4s remove, and im guessing thats easy like the toytoa's...

Rear Screen??

I know some of these bad boys have fancy Sat Navs,

Is the GPS pick ups in the rear screen?

Rear Screen an easy shrink?

Heater Lines ok?

Parcel Shelf out?

I wouldnt normalyl ask, but, I swear somewhere along the lines, ive heard bad things about these lil puppies..

Thanks

Guest Hondabuff

To pull the panels, Remove the single screw in the door handle cup and arm rest. The door handle, you have to pry between the door lock/unlock and trim piece. Pry up on the top piece and down on the lower trim between the door handle and trim to get the back of the door handle cup to release. Panel pulls right off. Back glass needs a good hard scrubbing with a strong cleaner. I used a rag with alittle acetone to prep clean it before I did the last squegee on mine. Dont have to remove the 1/4's. You can actually push them out almost 1/16" and the tint slides up and in. Pretty easy..

To pull the panels, Remove the single screw in the door handle cup and arm rest. The door handle, you have to pry between the door lock/unlock and trim piece. Pry up on the top piece and down on the lower trim between the door handle and trim to get the back of the door handle cup to release. Panel pulls right off. Back glass needs a good hard scrubbing with a strong cleaner. I used a rag with alittle acetone to prep clean it before I did the last squegee on mine. Dont have to remove the 1/4's. You can actually push them out almost 1/16" and the tint slides up and in. Pretty easy..

cheers mate!!!

Archived