new 2009 a4

Guest shadowline
whats blighter?

thinks its meant to describe the window, as a "blighter" as in "darn you, you blighter" :)

Correct its an old english saying, I will re- frase, "wire wool that troublesome window my old chap it will then be spiffing, then off to the mess for tea and medals"

Guest walestint
whats blighter?

thinks its meant to describe the window, as a "blighter" as in "darn you, you blighter" :)

Correct its an old english saying, I will re- frase, "wire wool that troublesome window my old chap it will then be spiffing, then off to the mess for tea and medals"

Is that the sound of a spitfire I hear old boy?

Guest naughtydog
whats blighter?

tally ho! I'm off to the hunt.

Guest shadowline
whats blighter?

Not sure Ginger? Could be one of those pesky Fockers? But hay chin chin, from the sun they cant see us coming, they dont like it up them, first to picadilly circus buys the tiffin!!

whats blighter?

thinks its meant to describe the window, as a "blighter" as in "darn you, you blighter" :shoot1

Not sure Ginger? Could be one of those pesky Fockers? But hay chin chin, from the sun they cant see us coming, they dont like it up them, first to picadilly circus buys the tiffin!!

:rollin

Archived