Nurburgring

Guest shadowline
TintJunkie..

What game are you playing with the track on? Im looking for a game which has got the most realistic ride to that or the ring, and ive heard GT4 is the only game...

Not done it for a few years, but at this time of year check the forcast it may be snowing when you get there!! Tried to laern it on the playstation but you never feel 100% that you know whats next until you have lapped it many many times, you only pick up bits from memory, mainly cause they scare you, done it in my old M3 and on a Fireblade

TintJunkie..

What game are you playing with the track on? Im looking for a game which has got the most realistic ride to that or the ring, and ive heard GT4 is the only game...

Not done it for a few years, but at this time of year check the forcast it may be snowing when you get there!! Tried to laern it on the playstation but you never feel 100% that you know whats next until you have lapped it many many times, you only pick up bits from memory, mainly cause they scare you, done it in my old M3 and on a Fireblade

What m3...?e30 or e36... I'm going to do it in something pure British like a transit!!!! See of I can beat clarkson when he did it in the transit, sub 1Omin iirc.lll give myself 4 laps to achieve this as I hear transit tyres are pretty soft !!!

The M3 was a E36 coupe AC Schnitzer equipped, Transit sounds fun!! Sub 10 min and your a hero mate!!

How do you mean by schnitzer equipped?? I had a e36 m3 evo in black with some ac sniz stuff on it was a lil gem, then had a e46. 330ci but didn't like it so sold it a brought a stop gap e36 328i sport. I think that was the best better than the m3. Felt more ballanced.

Guest shadowline
The M3 was a E36 coupe AC Schnitzer equipped, Transit sounds fun!! Sub 10 min and your a hero mate!!

How do you mean by schnitzer equipped?? I had a e36 m3 evo in black with some ac sniz stuff on it was a lil gem, then had a e46. 330ci but didn't like it so sold it a brought a stop gap e36 328i sport. I think that was the best better than the m3. Felt more ballanced.

The M3 had full ACS suspension £1K when replaced, ACS Type 2 18" alloys, ACS front and rear stru braces, ACS pedals ,gear stick, steering wheel, carbon interior center consoul, door pulls,mirror covers, etc etc, HID lights , ACS exhuast, lightweight leather trimmed buckets ACS logos £1,500 alone!!! plus lots of other bits then I sold it

TintJunkie..

Yup, GT3 and 4 is what I have played it on. From what I understand it is the most realistic.

Archived