Colts Sitting Starters for the Last two games

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Besides that, the Chargers have their number anyway, lol

You're right about that.

It's always a great game and could really go either way. If they both win their games they could be facing each other for a spot in the Super Bowl! What a game that would be! :dunno

You're right about that.

It's always a great game and could really go either way. If they both win their games they could be facing each other for a spot in the Super Bowl! What a game that would be! :dunno

I am a big Colts fan but I almost hope they do face the Chargers for the AFC Championship so they can get their butts handed to them for sitting the starters the last two games.

(Can you tell I'm still ticked off?) :dunno

You're right about that.

It's always a great game and could really go either way. If they both win their games they could be facing each other for a spot in the Super Bowl! What a game that would be! :lol

I am a big Colts fan but I almost hope they do face the Chargers for the AFC Championship so they can get their butts handed to them for sitting the starters the last two games.

(Can you tell I'm still ticked off?) :lol

:beer Well A LOT of people happen to agree with what you're saying. I think that's one of the worst things about being a coach. If the decision doesn't work out then it will be all on him but if it does work out then he will be a genius.

So now that they lost the Super Bowl it looks like pulling their starters for the last two games really worked well now didn't it?!?

If they hadn't pulled their starters at least the Colts would have had a "Perfect Season".

Now they don't even have that! :spit:beer:beer

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Archived