Sun Pro

Lets not enter into a slanging match against SUNPRO, its a tough enough for any supplier this year .Lets concentrate on doing what we do best in this tough climate, TINT.

I have never tied the sunpro film so can't comment, Juts saying stock levels VL had (or didn't have ) was shocking!!!

yep...what he said

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sun Pro keep sendiing me stuff...

Film looks and feels ok, but there marketing and overall image looks pants....

Price wise, there expensive.....

Anyone dealt with them??

If they ever have stock ,dont suppose you remember the Sun Tek Days with this company.

Fecked me off all the time

Their stock levels are much better now, by all accounts.

Well lets face it, regarding thier stock situation regarding window films it could'nt have got any worse.

I just think with Suntek, Global and Llumar all doing decent products at similar prices why would you want to change to an unknown product.

Bob

I dont want to change!! Just like to know what it is, and whats out there.. Knowledge is POWER

So enlighten us all, what have you learnt about SunPro from this ?

Probably what anyone would have known the second you got the sample, another very average overpriced product (compared to what is already available) being supplied by a company with a poor stock level reputation

Bob

Guest tint325i

ive use it, wasnt impressed, still got a bit lying around, will probably bin it, without mentioning any names "someone" was selling it saying it was suntek carbon in the box, its not, along with some bs on the phone about why you had to keep it secret and not tellanyone thats what it was incase "so and so" found out what was actually in box, if you have confidence in your product why say its something else???

Guest Diamond Tints
ive use it, wasnt impressed, still got a bit lying around, will probably bin it, without mentioning any names "someone" was selling it saying it was suntek carbon in the box, its not, along with some bs on the phone about why you had to keep it secret and not tellanyone thats what it was incase "so and so" found out what was actually in box, if you have confidence in your product why say its something else???

Who was that Scott, send me a pm or text

How you anyway mate? Hope your good :dunno

Guest tint325i

text on its way, same old same old up here, little bit slower than I thought it was going to be last week or so, usual post xmas no-shows!! next week looking better tho

Guest tint325i

sunpro obviously not happy about this thread, just to clarify - the sunpro film I have bought did not come direct from sunpro but from another supplier, it was this third party supplier who was telling the porky pies about what it was, I have never dealt directly with sunpro

so remember- this is only my opinion, and I know I wasnt the only one who was told this story again without mentioning any names

Archived