Are you kidding me???

this is just ricidulous. My daughter was invited to go skating by a girl in her class who also invited another girl from a different school who is in my daughters Girl Scout troop. After skating, the mom brought them back to the house to D/o mine. My daughter wanted to show them her room and the babies room. After they left, she asked me to charge her I touch, only to find it wasnt ther. Called her gramma who had slept in her room last night and she said it was there when she left at noon. No one else was at the house all day, so I can only assume one of them swiped it. Called one mom who asked her kid if she had seen it and she said no. The other didnt answer. Dont care about the Itouch so much, but damn I hate to have to see her go to sleep crying. What is wrog with kids today?

Guest 515tinter

I hear ya man, just last christmas I had a very good friend of mine go into my room and take $30 that was in a card from my grandma while I was at the christmas eve mass. he tried denying it even though he was the only one there, damn thieves

ive ran into this situation with family, had a cousin steal a red dot form me and when ask he said that I had so any of them he didnt think it would matter. he is no longer welcome in my home and if he does step on my property I will have a issue with that. I wish I could say that this is the only thing that he has took or conned me out of, but its not.

I feel for you and all we can do is say to ourselves "get me once shame on you! get me twice shame on me!"

Guest a1wintinter
I hear ya man, just last christmas I had a very good friend of mine go into my room and take $30 that was in a card from my grandma while I was at the christmas eve mass. he tried denying it even though he was the only one there, damn thieves

$30....... Hmmmmmm :dunno

kids have no respect anymore and are cruel as hell. my daughter is 12 also and going through hell at school. another girl started a rumor that my daughter is pregnant. it's been horrible for her everyday. I'd love to go kick the shiat out of that girl's parents.

kids have no respect anymore and are cruel as hell. my daughter is 12 also and going through hell at school. another girl started a rumor that my daughter is pregnant. it's been horrible for her everyday. I'd love to go kick the shiat out of that girl's parents.

yea its always better to hire someone....lol

Guest 515tinter

yea its always better to hire someone....lol

:dunno

I've not had a problem like that (my son is 17 and a Junior in H.S.) but have you tried calling the girl's parents or the school?

Archived