anyone charge extra for vent shades

what I do, since I got tired of replacing them when they broke, I have joe customer come in and remove them, peel off the old tape while I'm working, then as a 'nicey nice' I re-tape them and re install when I'm done. it's a win-win situation. keeps me from wasting frilm, and gives joe customer something to do while I tint his truck. just my opinion.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

if I get those I lift the film off the bottom and put my hand on the glass and roll down window holding the tint, hav'nt ever come up short this way, and it's been a long time since I had to tint around vent shades. I do hate them also they look like shi............!

Guest TINTFXold

when you lower the window, cut the film just at the bottom of the vent visor, push the film under the visor, it will hold firmly enabling you to run your blade on the top to get top cut. Thats how I learned anyway.......

Guest S and S

As we have discussed computer cut in here before, everyone know I hate them, yes they save time, but what about the time you use to recut them, as they do screw up and mess film up from time to time, sorry, not dissing anyone, but I will leave my vinyl to the plotter, and hand cutting to film. :confused

Archived