anyone charge extra for vent shades

almost forgot tintsurfer if you have a bone lying around.it is a great way to help lift the visor from the car. with out lifting to far and craking it. as far as the tinttek again. are the new patterns downloaded each year.or is it aa new disk. ask this because im curios if we can copy it and help eachother save money

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintsurfer

We download new templates twice a month from their website. That service costs us $1800 a year. I don't know if there is a way to send those files. They update right into the program.

it would only work for a month, then you have to obtain a new license each month. I know this thread will more than likely excite some members, so let's not let it get to that. If this setup works for you, great! If not, no problem either.

Guest metint

:thumb's up to S & S.

I charge to put them on.

and lift the film slightly top and bottom b4 moving the window down when vent visors are present.

Tinttek software is computer specific and will not operate in another computer, if copied.

I do mine the same way metints. but ive just found that they cause more aggrivation than anything.and I have quite a few times where the visor caused the film to slip. ive gotten to the point where 9 out of 10 times I can tell. but it is still justa pain

Hey pierce I didn't read all the messages so here it goes. I make sure that no water gets on the Vent Visor when I am cutting out the film. That way it doesn't stick to it when you roll the window down makeing the pattern short.

I hate to disagree with you metint, but it WILL work on another computer. I installed it at my house when we first got it (for some dumb reason, I don't have a plotter.) It worked fine until the 1st of the month.

Archived