64" Graftec Plotter for sale

Sorry...this is the 2nd post for this...I forgot to put my contact information in my 1st post.....

Please delete the 1st post that does not include my contact information....again I apologize. Thanks.

I have a 64" Graftec Plotter that I'm selling. It was purchased brand new from XPel and I'm guessing I've only cut about 30 - 50 kits with it. I still have all the original packing so it can be shipped to you with no problem.

It includes a catch basket, and extra brand new blade.

I'm building my PPF business at the moment and am just ordering kits for the time being. If it should pick up to the point where I need a plotter I will simply order another one, and probably not as big as this....I'm not seeing a demand of full hoods / fenders in my area so I believe that 64" plotter was a little overkill for me.

If interested please contact me....I'm asking $4,500.00 and paid around $6400.00 for this brand new back in mid 2007.

I would ask that you pay for shipping charges....

Again....have original packaging so it will arrive to you as it did me.

This plotter is already setup to cut paint protection, head lamp film, window tint....XPel set the cutting conditions on this for me before it arrived in my hands so it's ready to go for PPF but could be easily reprogrammed for other cutting.

Any takers? If so, contact me at adlassing@zoominternet.net

Archived