emoticons

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN
how bout this one? for those who know it all? umnik.gif

I could see useing that one from time to time............ :lol2

Hey Booms you may want to consider a few changes in your sig,In regards to the last line of your sig as to what you are certified in.As the 3 and the M should be touching at specified areas,and Both should only be displayed in Red and in the correct Pantone # as stated in the MMM Branding Guidelines. :lol2 ................ :lol2

Guest mikeMN
We need a "We're not worthy" emoticon. :lol

well, all you other tinters may need it, but I dont. :lol2

Time will Tell,And Why Do you Edit almost all of your posts?.......... :lol2

Perhaps You should proof read your post before clicking on the Add Reply... :lol2 ....... :prof

Guest mikeMN
.As the 3 and the M should be touching at specified areas,and Both should only be displayed in Red and in the correct Pantone # as stated in the MMM Branding Guidelines. :D ................ :poke

blink.png

Booms just messing with you,just trying to be funny with the new emoticon.as I have a slight feeling I had something to do with the thinking behind the need of such a emoticon to be added with the others.

Guest Sunlimited

well, all you other tinters may need it, but I dont. :D

Perhaps You should proof read your post before clicking on the Add Reply... :prof ....... :lol

oh, and quite spelling does like this "dose" , it really irritates me. :lol2:lol2

:poke

Guest mikeMN

well, all you other tinters may need it, but I dont. :D

Time will Tell,And Why Do you Edit almost all of your posts?.......... :lol

Perhaps You should proof read your post before clicking on the Add Reply... :lol ....... :lol2

I do, I just sometimes decide to change the wording of my post to not piss anyone off or to sound like I am schooling them, maybe you should try it. :lol

oh, and quite spelling does like this "dose" , it really irritates me. :poke:prof

In regards to your last suggestion,I am working on trying to get better with my spelling,and I must say all this typing is helping with that issue a lot.However if this was a site for people that lets say write published Books or articles for others to read.I would not have joined.as this is a site pertaining to Window Film and I Can say,even though it may not be spelled correctly,That one thing I Do know is "window film"

And also keep in mind that before I joined this site,I have never discussed window film with anyone else other than the people at my work,and also with many others from the company that we are a window film dealer for.

I could just have TD Delete my screen name,and come back on here with a new Name,and start all over again. :lol2 I will just stay here with what I started with and deal with issues like I am a know it all,and that I am trying to be schooling others when my opinion or advice is not asked,and on how I am trying to get my point of view across on here to others.and will I ever get along with or agree with everyone on this site,No that is just not possible as we all have our own opinions.

Archived