2008 Caravan, any tips and ideas?

FBO

if you want to be creative pull the panel the window motor is in there and you can roll it up and down by jumping it. Waste of money not putting some switches in, another reason I hate Chrysler. If not cut it to fit and tell them it will be dirty on the top, don't care how much you clean it seems to have some dirt on top.

Guest scottydosnntkno
if you want to be creative pull the panel the window motor is in there and you can roll it up and down by jumping it. Waste of money not putting some switches in, another reason I hate Chrysler. If not cut it to fit and tell them it will be dirty on the top, don't care how much you clean it seems to have some dirt on top.

well if its a BASE model, then the customer obviously knows they're not getting power windows. So then chrysler charges for that option.

Just business and making money :twocents

:lol2 I think what he is trying to say Scotty is that all the components are there but the switch so they technically have the power windows but did not pay the extra for the dealer to install the switch.

:spit I think what he is trying to say Scotty is that all the components are there but the switch so they technically have the power windows but did not pay the extra for the dealer to install the switch.

that is exactly what I was saying!

Thanks for all the help, tips and ideas. I think i will do what TWOTINT Said, I will have the Van for 8 hours, it belongs to a car lot, so ill explain to them what ill be doing, all the extra work so they get a clean job :beer

Archived