What do you do in addition to tinting & graphics?

Okej understand that, what if you Leave 1 st gear in... Or do you only have automatic transmission over there?!

it wont start if it's in gear...they have built in safety features to prevent that....but most vehicles here are automatic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jody121
Cool a car down!? Wtf..

Try living somewhere like Arizona....they get a lot of days hotter than 100f....I would want my car cooled down b4 I got in it. :boogie

Okej understand that, what if you Leave 1 st gear in... Or do you only have automatic transmission over there?!

Is remote starter a big thing, does manny have it or?!

Its forbidden to have the engine running for more then 5 min here.... ( parked car )

Manufacturers of remote start systems are going to tell you not to install them on vehicles with manual trans, on top of that you have to set up a relay system to engage the clutch switch because most manuals wont start with out the clutch pushed all the way down. Most shops wont install on manual.

Finishlineauto, a plug and play stereo like you do at best buy is not the same as remote starts, especially with todays smart cars. for instance Dodge pickups use data lines instead of ignition wires at the key switch, ford, dodge, chevy, toyota, etc. all use different locking systems for your keyless entry, you have to set timing delays on diesels so the glow plugs have time to warm up before starting. my best advice if you find an installer to help you, see if he is MECP certified. MECP has three levels of installers, Basic, First class, and Master installer. If it works for you awsome, i do both audio video security, and tinting. I started in the mobile electronics, have been doing that for 6yrs tint as well for 4yrs, the tinting has a lot less headaches, more profitability.

Archived