What do you do in addition to tinting & graphics?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remote starter is a device that starts your car remotely(with a remote control). why? to either warm your car up in the winter, or cool it off in the summer before you get in.

How far away can you start the car??!

How much does it cost?! Is it a big thing over there?!

You guys have to cheap gas... Cool a car down!? Wtf..

You can start vehicles from up to a mile away by manufacturer claims....Over here where I am, it's nice to come out to a warm car at 6am if its been sitting in negative temps for 10 hours or more...For a complete system, it can run from $100 up to $600 depending on whether you want just remote start, remote start with keyless or security etc..

You can also use your iphone with some systems to unlock, lock your doors, start the vehicle, and monitor security etc...You can also program them to open/close your garage door.

You can start vehicles from up to a mile away by manufacturer claims....Over here where I am, it's nice to come out to a warm car at 6am if its been sitting in negative temps for 10 hours or more...For a complete system, it can run from $100 up to $600 depending on whether you want just remote start, remote start with keyless or security etc..

You can also use your iphone with some systems to unlock, lock your doors, start the vehicle, and monitor security etc...You can also program them to open/close your garage door.

1 mile away!! Why do you want to park that far away?! ;)

We use electric engine heater and a heat fan inside the car..

Cool a car down!? Wtf..

Try living somewhere like Arizona....they get a lot of days hotter than 100f....I would want my car cooled down b4 I got in it. :twocents

Okej understand that, what if you Leave 1 st gear in... Or do you only have automatic transmission over there?!

Is remote starter a big thing, does manny have it or?!

Its forbidden to have the engine running for more then 5 min here.... ( parked car )

Archived