Nano Nano

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

I do not feel comfortable providing information on this as it seems to keep changing from Avery however the last communication on this is that it has been pushed back to Spring time so possibly sometime in March.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone and here at Pro-tect Film we are installers just like everyone else and we need the larger format film as well. I would like to say that I want to Avery to get the product at 100% and I appreciate the fact that they are not rolling out a substandard product to just get something on our shelves. This is a quality I appreciate in Avery Dennison.

If you are interested in being put on my list of people to contact as soon as it comes in the door, please contact me directly if you are not on the list already.

Happy Holidays!

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

If you are interested in being put on my list of people to contact as soon as it comes in the door, please contact me directly if you are not on the list already.

I better be on that list! :)

You are DAN! :lol

nanoo nanoo

mork_and_mindy_018.jpg

Am I doing it right?

I LOVE THAT! LOL :thumb

Archived