Wagner 905 steamer

http://www.wagnerspraytech.com/portal/on-d...104796,747.html

Pros: Lightweight, long electrical cord, Price, multiple attachments included, the trigger on

Cons: Filling water with funnel, 3 cups of water max res. which in turn results in about 45 min of constant steaming. plastic handle, noisy, takes 5min to be ready to use.

I picked it up on amazon for around 79 bucks shipped. I wanted a backup just in case my Jiffy ever craps out, however its on its 7+ year and that was used off ebay. I would say its a good starter for the price.

I have the McCullough version and mine isn't loud, does take awhile to heat up but will run for a long time. Works well I think, got mine pretty cheap about three years ago, don't use a steamer enough to buy a Jiffy.

There is a Wagner just like it at the new shop... I'll keep my Jiffy. :dunno

yeah but I have used a jiffy and sometimes it get's the film so hot it releases the glue from the film and all the glue stay's on the glass.

I would honestly take that little teapot steamer I have over a jiffy anyday of the week. :thumb

There is a Wagner just like it at the new shop... I'll keep my Jiffy. :dunno

yeah but I have used a jiffy and sometimes it get's the film so hot it releases the glue from the film and all the glue stay's on the glass.

I would honestly take that little teapot steamer I have over a jiffy anyday of the week. :thumb

Youre doing it wrong then.............. :lol2:beer

There is a Wagner just like it at the new shop... I'll keep my Jiffy. :lol2

Youre doing it wrong then.............. :lol2:beer

:lol2 thats a good one :beer

So you spend an extra 10-15 min filling and refilling then waiting for the steam? The jiffy is hands down the best for the fact I can let it run for over an hour constant without having to refill it. This was just another cheaper option I reviewed.

So you spend an extra 10-15 min filling and refilling then waiting for the steam? The jiffy is hands down the best for the fact I can let it run for over an hour constant without having to refill it. This was just another cheaper option I reviewed.

no way once you run out of steam open the top and fill it in way less then a min. Then at the most it might take 5 min's to heat back up. never really timed it with my stop watch.

Once again I have used both the jiffy and my steamer. So until you have tried both don't knock it. Never know you just might learn a thing or 2. :thumb:beer

Archived