2012 BMW 650 Drop top

lorenzotint

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

The rear window on a 650 convertible is very easy. I did one last week, and in the beginning I couldnt figure out how to make a pattern. I realized that with the entire top down, the rear window rolls back up all the way! Very easy to make a pattern from here, and a very easy install. Same with the quarter roll up windows

The rear window on a 650 convertible is very easy. I did one last week, and in the beginning I couldnt figure out how to make a pattern. I realized that with the entire top down, the rear window rolls back up all the way! Very easy to make a pattern from here, and a very easy install. Same with the quarter roll up windows

Are you sure it was the new body style 2012?

Got it. Pics coming in a few. Open top. Stop when lid is open. Remove covers on side of window assembly. Two Silver torx. Remove two Black torx holding window seal in on each side. Remove the seal. Open the top, make your pattern (measure open and closed to get right length. Tint with window half up, because you can reach indie to get to the whole glass. 5 min removal. well files too big to post. its easy to figure out if u have half a brain

Stop the convertible top when it's open. Between the headrests is a circular hole. Remove the allen tool from between the rear seat backs. Use the tool to manually roll the glass all the way up. Roll glass all the way down manually when completed.

No need to remove the glass

Archived